1. We've had a lot of "normal" days lately. Normal routines. Normal weekends. Trips to the grocery store. Walks in the neighborhood. I'm thankful for all these average and not so exciting times.
2. Stephen Small is getting over his first ear infection. He loves his meds, bubble gum flavored Amoxicillin.
3. My mama's coming to visit today!
4. Aunt Lu will be out of school in just a few short weeks! Yay. More time with us.
5. Captain Steve is working hard. He launched his new marine mechanics business this year. He is staying super busy. As any of you boat owners out there already know, boats are always broken.
6. I want some new clothes, white jeans specifically. Never thought I would say that.
7. I'm so ready for LOST to be over.
8. My planters have doubled in size. Miracle Gro WORKS.
9. My new sewing goal is to completely deplete my fabric supply before I buy anymore. It will be interesting to see the projects that come out of this.
10. I'm excited for summer.
This picture was taken last June. Aunt Lu and I spent a morning at the farmers' market. I was so antsy to get out of the house even if that meant bringing along a sleepy headed 2 month old.
Hope you all are having a great week!