4/27/10

It's not you.

It's me. And I think we need a break.

A blog break that is.


I need time to smell the roses. Time to catch up on the worsh. Time to experiment with homemade pizza crusts.

I need time to be outside. Time to focus on my studies. Oh wait. I don't have studies THANK GOODNESS.

Really the the truth is I have a major case of blogger's block. Not for lack of topics, but for lack of what to say about those topics.

I must be driving my dad crazy with all the incomplete sentences in this post. Did y'all know he texts me all the time with words I misspell on my blog? He's better than spell check.

Like the other day, I misspelled vitamin. He sent me a text telling me that "its vitamin not vitamen"

I'm a nurse and I can't spell vitamin! But that's beside the point.

Several days later I had still forgotten to change the spelling. He text me again and said "Did you correct the spelling of vitamin?"

See not only is he better than spell check, he is seriously committed to correct spelling on my blog.

I don't know what I'd do without him. He's saved me from so much embarrassment.

Anyway, I promise to be back soon.

Probably next week.

I'll miss you all.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hilarious. Or, hysterical.

I'm happy I get to catch up with you in reality in 2 days!

Lynn Beck said...

Hurry back! I'll miss reading about your adventures!

Erin Caden Rogers said...

Ummm, I feel totally awkward commenting bc I don't know you....but, I love your blog. A friend sent me your link and I have to tell you that you are just so inspiring to me! You totally inspired me to start my own blog! http://firstfamilywelcomefarm.blogspot.com
I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your posts and that I think you are extremely creative and a good mama! Oh, and BTW, I get numerous texts and phone calls from my hubby informing me of each and every grammatical, spelling and other various errors following each of my posts;)

Anonymous said...

It's not you, it's the "in between Spring & Summer". It's the hardest time to write! We've been slacking on our blog :(

Laura said...

You will be missed! Enjoy the break!

Also, you should check out this month's Cooking Light magazine! It is all about homemade pizzas and different ways to make them! I am interested to try the grill method!

BubblesandMoney said...

I understand, but please hurry back, you brighten my day!

Susie said...

I'd love to see SS and J playing together. I know y'all had FUN!

Related Posts with Thumbnails