12/18/09

Welcome to Moe's

I love cooking and homemade food more than anybody, but sometimes ya just got to get take out. Last night we went to Moe's. And thanks to a gift card my cousin gave us, we enjoyed 5 steak home wreckers for only $13 out of pocket!


It was a feast....

We all felt compelled to take a picture of our Moe's bags on the set table and Christmas china. But our picture taking should have stopped here.....

How odd is this photo? In what context does it make sense? The the blurriness, the candle light, Moe's take out, my brother in the mirror taking the picture, me in my pajamas and glasses. It just makes me laugh.*I had worked the night before which is why I'm in my jams at dinner time. On a normal day, I've at least put on exercise clothes by this point.

After dinner we enjoyed watching holiday "Best of Saturday Night Live." And let me tell you....staying up all night + Moe's + Saturday Night Live = Hilarious. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe at times. I was in stitches...

Don't you love that phrase...in stitches? I googled it to make sure I used it correctly.

And oh how I wish I had something Christmassy to post about today. But I'm afraid the red and green Moe's bag is as Christmassy as it's gonna get around here...which is why you should look at my sister-in-law's blog. I'm living vicariously through her this week. Her gingerbread men look delightful.

Here's to Friday.

3 comments:

lauren hutcheson said...

i love how you can make Moes take out look beautiful!! Hope yall are still coming tonight!

Lynn Beck said...

I wish we had a Moe's (or a Doe's) in Stockton!

Lindsay said...

"It's the most wonderful time of the year... It's going too fast... I'm going to barf..."

Related Posts with Thumbnails