8/7/09

Tator Salad

Lately, I feel like I have nothing to say or blog about because I have too much to say and blog about. I can't seem to narrow it down. I could talk about... my trip to Jackson, the porch Stephen is building on the back of our house, how darn mad I am about ObamaCare, the 2700 summer recipes I've been introduced to and LOVED, or why my family now calls my brother Tator Salad. Instead I'll leave you with a picture and a quick hello. TGIF! Have a great weekend. Much more to come soon.

Tator Salad and Stephen

2 comments:

Lynn Beck said...

Such a great picture of George and Stephen.

Laura Mielke said...

this is such a great picture but funny how Tater kind of looks like he could be Big Stephen's brother! It was nice to meet your sister and precious son today too... under unfortunate circumstances of course you know but... hope we can see each other again soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails