8/27/10

Whirlwind

This week has been a whirlwind of activity for me! Dentist, baby doctor, Wal-mart, Target, Home Depot, Joann's, Publix, Pier 1, World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS, church pictures, flea market, Aunt Lu's --- I've been EVERYWHERE.


My mama visited us for the past few days and I took full advantage of the extra set of hands and FREE babysitting. We loved having her here and so appreciate all her swiffering, cooking, babysitting, and air conditioner filter changing she did. I also greatly benefited from her decorating and furniture rearranging advice. Thanks Mama! We love you.

I don't know if my nesting instinct is just in high gear or if I've gone totally manic. But I must say I'm in the business of getting things done around here. Finishing up those projects I've mentioned before and getting our life/house in order have become my obsession before 1) I start to waddle and 2) before new baby comes in January. Though I am a lover of simplicity, sometimes the process of getting simple is very un-simple and messy. Sort of like to clean out your closet, you have to first take everything out of the closet. That's where I am, making messes to eventually create more order.

I love our little home. And I'm so grateful for it and how far its come.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! And enjoy your homes, no matter how orderly or chaotic they may be.

3 comments:

Confessions said...

i love how you did a collage of your pictures. you mind sharing how it's done??

leslie the young mother said...

Wow, you are seriously getting things done. Mamas make errand running and chores way more fun!

Lynn Beck said...

Love the ultrasounds and the picture of SS with his face in his hands is how I feel most of the time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails